What will it be? Place your bet.

AdmiralThunder

So, on Friday, week 7 of the "Voyage to the North Pole" mission change begins and it is the week with the big mystery reward. What does everyone think it will be?

• Ship? - very, VERY, doubtful seeing as the final reward for finishing the entire thing is a ship.
  • Captain - again doubtful as we got a Capt already in week 3. Possible but unlikely.
  • Camo, special flag, SC, boost crate, etc...
  • Other.

Just curious what others think we will get. I honestly have no clue but expect it to be kind of meh-average seeing as the final reward is really good. And that isn't a complaint just reason seeing as this is a totally free event with a really good end reward.

spacer.png

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Thanks 1

My guess is it's something pretty useless like a perma camo. WG likes money. Money teaches you don't make a mystery out of something valuable, cause something valuable motivates players more than the expectation of something mediocre. If you make it a mystery, you do so, cause revealing the true nature of the drop is below everybody's guess.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

something pretty useless like a perma camo.

Some ships want nothing more than a fresh lick of paint.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that it's an event permaskin for the ship we're playing to win. 

• Like 4

Perma camo is my bet. A 6-point cappy in second place.

What, I can only make one guess? Shucks. Perma camo, then. 67% probability.

48 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

My guess is it's something pretty useless like a perma camo. WG likes money. Money teaches you don't make a mystery out of something valuable, cause something valuable motivates players more than the expectation of something mediocre. If you make it a mystery, you do so, cause revealing the true nature of the drop is below everybody's guess.

knowing WG probably a distant voyage container 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Pan-European commander Adrien de Gerlache, Gneisenau "Arctic" or Pozharsky's themed premacamo, in descending order by possibility.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Asym said:

ha, one day of PT.....

Ha!  PT was my first guess, but kind of "last year", so I am going With CXP.   Kind of falls in line with the captain skill rework.  

Edited by meatgrindr
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Santa Crates?

Santa?? Misplaced da n,  me thinks....

Otherwise, I would say crates alright, but the Black Friday ones...

• Like 3

If it's free what I ever I get is ok with me I would be playing anyway. I like surprises though so I don't mind not knowing I hope it's something realtivley good though.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

Santa?? Misplaced da n,  me thinks....

Otherwise, I would say crates alright, but the Black Friday ones...

This and prob in a way that some people get the premium Bf crate and some get 3 camos or something similar as per the way their "mystery drops" on twich work

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

100 signal flags? Of the most dubious sort... or 5 camos, maybe.

It would be a hoot to see whom had the most "Ramming flags"........  I'd bet flags next to one day of PT and those would be ramming flags....

• Haha 1

The other captain announced in the devblog alongside Umberto, Adrien de Gerlache, was a famous polar explorer himself and has not otherwise been announced. He's the safe bet.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, pepe_trueno said:

knowing WG probably a distant voyage container 

Okay, you actually made me laugh now. "May contain traces of perma camos."

• Haha 4

I'm out of the loop, but the default answer would be Containers. More likely a free sample of Containers you could buy with doubloons.

3 hours ago, Tricericon said:

The other captain announced in the devblog alongside Umberto, Adrien de Gerlache, was a famous polar explorer himself and has not otherwise been announced. He's the safe bet.

This ^ I forgot about him. The 1st Capt was the other one from the same devblog so that is probably it.

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/475

19 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Is it only me that can see what the final reward is for mission chain nr 7!?

image.thumb.png.93b05ebbb20f7ac6b5a6838bf05a5f47.png

Oh wow it is showing early. It's the new perma camo for Gneisenau. That works just fine for me.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

spacer.png

Oooh, sexy.

Not the same frosted look as DOY etc., but still very nice. 

• Like 2

Bah, I would prefer expendable camos, at least I can sell those. Perma camos equal no reward to me. Oh well, at least its free, and the final reward for a very moderate grind is quite good.

• Like 1