New Clan Battle Tool

yss_turtleship

My clanmate @Exchequer told me about a new tool that was posted on WG's Discord server. I don't really frequent it much so I'm thankful that he does. This new tool is supposed to help with creating comps used with CB. I haven't spent a lot of time with it but being that tonight is the start of Season 23, I figured I would share.

https://www.wows-tools.com/

For those on Discord, here's the link.
https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/669133948177219599/1174146572737577051

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Do we need a tool section? A tool kit of sorts, a resource page with links and so on? Guides and Resources?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have found a new clan battle tool..........Lent.  Or, Abstinence if you prefer...  Seems our clan can't even get a team together anymore since everyone left.....  

But, all in all, Lent works well....

• Confused 1

I don't know if it's a tool if you can't get rid of it - more like an ugrade feature.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

Yes, I was planning a section for online resources. I love your suggestion for a title @Admiral_Karasu. "the WoWs Tool Kit"

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Do we need a tool section? A tool kit of sorts, a resource page with links and so on? Guides and Resources?

Funny, this is the name of the folder where I keep many of wows related bookmarks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1