what is you're Weirdest moment in battle, here is one of mine

kriegerfaust

I Just had my Saipan Carrier rammed by August Von Parsavel, that's a carrier-on-carrier ram, The enemy was down to two ships the carrier and a battleship, are team lost maybe a ship and the match was almost over.  I am about to make a carrier strike when i see one of the last two enemy icons almost on top of my carrier, i drop my strike and find them on course i check they have almost full health, I think well i am almost full health i will take the damage we both sink but so what the match it almost over.

what crazy moments have you seen, other crazy rams or near misses you swore should have sent you or the enemy to the bottom, sorry no video or pick to be blunt i did not see it coming, i know a carrier but who rams a carrier and into another carrier.

Edited by kriegerfaust
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• kriegerfaust changed the title to what is you're Weirdest moment in battle, here is one of mine

Lately? This. I don't know what posessed the CV to keep suiciding, but who am I to complain.

And years ago I parked my tier 4 DD next to the enemy CV and watch him try to torp me, killing himself in the process with his own strike.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

For rams, back when I played RTS carriers, I took Zuiho into a Co-op battle while I was still grinding the modules.  I ordered full speed ahead but forgot to set a waypoint.  So while I am bombing and torping the bot ships, and taking out the red carrier squadrons, my ship is going right into the center cap.  Uncontrolled, I rammed and sank a DD before I realized it, then a second DD rammed me and he sank also.  Yes, this was back when the bots were programmed to ram anything they could get their bows into.

Winning a secondary duel against a MvR with my Midway...when MvR was in testing.

Poor tester didn't bank on fighting a secondary spec Midway...

Battle chat was amazing, as I basically challenged the MvR to the duel and then kicked its ass.

My teammates were going nuts.

🙂

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark

Sailing happily undetected in my T-22 when  suddenly a torp from a La Gal ( or De Grasse, i always confuse those two ) came out behind from an island and sunk me. Turned out, the guy who launched it, was just following a battleship's movement with the torp indicator, and he accidentally launched it.....

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 1:54 AM, kriegerfaust said:

I Just had my Saipan Carrier rammed by August Von Parsavel, that's a carrier-on-carrier ram, The enemy was down to two ships the carrier and a battleship, are team lost maybe a ship and the match was almost over.  I am about to make a carrier strike when i see one of the last two enemy icons almost on top of my carrier, i drop my strike and find them on course i check they have almost full health, I think well i am almost full health i will take the damage we both sink but so what the match it almost over.

what crazy moments have you seen, other crazy rams or near misses you swore should have sent you or the enemy to the bottom, sorry no video or pick to be blunt i did not see it coming, i know a carrier but who rams a carrier and into another carrier.

Surviving a ram in a sub or DD with "Die Hard" award. Also getting a kill after you are killed by secondary or AS.

• Like 1