Cant Prioritize Secondaries

CaptinKen

7 minutes ago, CaptinKen said:

I have been unable to prioritize my secondaries sine the current update. Has anyone else run into this issue? Ty

I did, when I was playing my Brisbane.
Got back to port and looked at the "Artillery" of the Brisbane.
Brisbane has no secondary battery guns.
"Ooops."  ::: Face-palm moment :::

Played a different cruiser and had no problem with secondary battery guns firing at available targets and being able to target specific ships using hte "CNTL + mouse-button" user interface.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, CaptinKen said:

I have been unable to prioritize my secondaries sine the current update. Has anyone else run into this issue? Ty

Disable the movement mod in Mod Station. The one that shows the direction of the enemy ships, whether they are going forward, stopped or in reverse. I had that problem with secondaries, then removed the mod, fixed the problem.

Whenever an issue pops up, best thing to do first is to open Mod Station and select play without mods to see if that fixes the issue. If it does, then you know it's a mod causing the issue.

Edited by Colonel Potter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CaptinKen said:

I encountered that too when the update arrived. I disabled the ship movement indicator mod, and it worked again. 

I'm using Aslain's now and with the recent to update to it, everything is working as expected. 

• Thanks 1