Issues since new patch

verkhne

1) Is ManSec bugged? Cannot get it to activate Left control the mouse to target not locking

2) not seeing any daily rewards on lock in

Anyone else seeing these (Ship is Scharnie in ranked with Lutjens and the 4th level skill learned)

hmmm I am using mods via modstation, wonder which one clammboy found? (TY for reply will rerun modstation to see if anything has changed/updated)

14 minutes ago, verkhne said:

hmmm I am using mods via modstation, wonder which one clammboy found? (TY for reply will rerun modstation to see if anything has changed/updated)

Had the same issue with manual secondaries. It's the movement mod in Modstation. The one that shows if the enemy are going forward, stopped or in reverse. Unchecked that one so it'd uninstall, and now the manual secondaries work. Also noticed the movement mod wasn't even working before it was uninstalled, so seems like the mod itself is messed up, causing the issues.

Also, my daily reward didn't show up on log in yesterday, so went in manually and unchecked the box for it to show up on login, then checked it again and it worked for me this morning. Showed up when I logged in. Dunno if that fixed it, or if WG fixed it, but it worked this morning on log in.

Edited by Colonel Potter

I'm not seeing torp triangles.  Also seeing guns firing at me that are not pointed in my direction.

I run modstation but tried running the regular game client and the mods were still there with the toirps still not showing up.  then i ran modstation w/o mods and still no change.

Edited by WES_HoundDog

1 minute ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I'm not seeing torp triangles.  Also seeing guns firing at me that are not pointed in my direction.

I run modstation but tried running the regular game client and the mods were still there with the toirps still not showing up.  then i ran modstation w/o mods and still no change.

Not in game, but IIRC I didn't spot anything strange with torps. Running a completely vanilla client currently.

As of now (21:09UTC) WG Mod station is unavailable.

They must be updating it.

I fiddled with it Thursday after patch and got my game working properly once again.

2 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Had the same issue with manual secondaries. It's the movement mod in Modstation. The one that shows if the enemy are going forward, stopped or in reverse. Unchecked that one so it'd uninstall, and now the manual secondaries work. Also noticed the movement mod wasn't even working before it was uninstalled, so seems like the mod itself is messed up, causing the issues.

Also, my daily reward didn't show up on log in yesterday, so went in manually and unchecked the box for it to show up on login, then checked it again and it worked for me this morning. Showed up when I logged in. Dunno if that fixed it, or if WG fixed it, but it worked this morning on log in.

yes it was this mod for me as well

couple more issues,

No ship names on mini map.

and when i alert to a spot on the mini map, it highlights the entire sector instead of where i alerted to.

The fighter plane icon blinks green like it's the heal button when your max heal is available.

Edited by WES_HoundDog