Section for World Of Warships Legends and World Of Warships Blitz

Odinson
Go to solution Solved by I_cant_Swim_,

It would be quite good for the forum and the community if an exclusive section for both World Of Warships Legends and World Of Warships Blitz was added.

As this would help to strengthen the community and unite us even more, as we are all fans of the so called "little ships" as our mothers would say.

That.... is a genius idea!   Do Legends and Blitz have their own forums that Weegee axed? I never paid attention to them

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chobittsu said:

That.... is a genius idea!   Do Legends and Blitz have their own forums that Weegee axed? I never paid attention to them

In my experience I have been playing World Of Warships Legends for 4 years (I was beta tester and I have my flag to test it) plus I have been playing World Of Warships Blitz for 5 years.

I can tell you that those 2 versions unlike World Of Warships PC never had a forum, everything was always managed by Discord (World Of Warships Legends) or its official page (World Of Warships Blitz).

So having a small dedicated space in this forum would be great, to see different points of view of the different versions makes it even more special and unique, since no other forum that I know of encompasses all versions of a game (as in this case is World Of Warships).

I hope this idea can be realized, it would be great and beautiful.

Edited by Odinson

Guest Capt_of_Satisfaction
2 hours ago, Odinson said:

In my experience I have been playing World Of Warships Legends for 4 years (I was beta tester and I have my flag to test it) plus I have been playing World Of Warships Blitz for 5 years.

I can tell you that those 2 versions unlike World Of Warships PC never had a forum, everything was always managed by Discord (World Of Warships Legends) or its official page (World Of Warships Blitz).

So having a small dedicated space in this forum would be great, to see different points of view of the different versions makes it even more special and unique, since no other forum that I know of encompasses all versions of a game (as in this case is World Of Warships).

I hope this idea can be realized, it would be great and beautiful.

Hey, sounds like a pretty good idea. I will bring it up at the next meeting! 
thank you very much for the suggestion!

welcome aboard!

13 minutes ago, Capt_of_Satisfaction said:

Hey, sounds like a pretty good idea. I will bring it up at the next meeting! 
thank you very much for the suggestion!

welcome aboard!

I am passionate about this game, I have a long history with it and I would really like to do my bit.

And thank you very much for the reception and I hope this idea goes in the right direction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Thank you for your good suggestions. I've added sections accordingly.