What Ship figurehead you add to you're favorite ship

kriegerfaust

Not as funny as you guys but I just got this cammo for G.J. Maerker by finishing the German destroyers collection.

Looks kinda cool.

Maerker nose.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Uhh ... Bill T. Catz' naughty bits?  I'm confused.

How in the heck could you be confused?  BTC would be the figure head leaning forward looking for everything he thinks he lost...... 

4 hours ago, Asym said:

How in the heck could you be confused?  BTC would be the figure head leaning forward looking for everything he thinks he lost...... 

Oh ship!  He was deneutralized, wasn't he?  Leading to the picture of lamentation.  I resent forgetting these things. 

By all means yes.  Bill in his underwear.  Now, what ship?  HSF Harekaze?

• Haha 1

I want the figurehead from the Good Ship Venus, as described in the song, but as this is a game played by children I know I won't get my wish.

Probably the next best thing is the Gallic camo for the Gascogne, whose figurehead is a giant screaming... rooster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I want the figurehead from the Good Ship Venus, as described in the song, but as this is a game played by children I know I won't get my wish.

You might get the Mary Whitehouse version, per Spitting Image...?

Reference, for any Young People or hapless Americans in the vicinity (most relevant bit a little over half a minute in):

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

I'd add an e-girl with a nice gyatt at the front of my ship

HogHammer you’re gonna tell me you understood that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2023 at 4:22 PM, palestreamer said:

Not as funny as you guys but I just got this cammo for G.J. Maerker by finishing the German destroyers collection.

Looks kinda cool.

Maerker nose.jpg

That's the Iron Cross permanent camo.  It's available for a number of German ships... one of my favorites.  I have it on my Pommern and Z-52... mostly picked up over time and from the distant voyages containers that occasionally turn up as rewards... would love to see it on some of these other ships 🙂

IronCross.thumb.jpg.1a3c11351aa281285511287d833c86cd.jpg

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

HogHammer you’re gonna tell me you understood that?

Baby got back.  

On 11/10/2023 at 11:32 AM, Verblonde said:

You might get the Mary Whitehouse version, per Spitting Image...?

Reference, for any Young People or hapless Americans in the vicinity (most relevant bit a little over half a minute in):

LOL

• Like 1

No examples provided.

Not exactly something to be proud of, perhaps, but most of the figures I would add would probably have to be pixelated in-game...