Black Friday ship collectors... What did you get?

Musket22

I won the auction for Smolensk B, got Brandenburg B and Iwani B in Black crates.

For a total of  4xCV, 10xBB, 7xCL/CA and 3xDD or 24 'Black' ships.

If I was to pick a favorite, it would be Mainz B, her performance matches her looks.

image.thumb.png.fb02ff4f23f30105e9194fe687122d02.png

• Like 2

I didn't get anything...only earned one BF premium container so far though...haven't played enough to get properly rewarded...

🙂

• Like 1

Black Black DD 666.  I don't have (or want) any other Black ships, but this one was too delicious.

Bought outright for 16.5K.

image.thumb.png.f1d3a2379605407ad7249b93084c8558.png

Uhh, yeah.  That's after the future stealth upgrade.  No helicopter on mine.  Wait one.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Had all BF ships previous and got all of them except Smolensk this time.

SInce you follow this stuff, what's the deal on Smolberries B?  How to get?

Did get Repulse B?  I only saw it yesterday at the end of the crate string.

6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

SInce you follow this stuff, what's the deal on Smolberries B?  How to get?

Did get Repulse B?  I only saw it yesterday at the end of the crate string.

The only way to get Smolensk B (so far anyway) was in the Lighthouse Auction that just ran recently and it was a very limited # available. It went for Coal and the winning bid(s) was something around 675-680K Coal as I recall. No idea if it will be offered again and for other resources. I could have got it with 1.5 Million Coal+ but I have the regular one and as much as I like the B ships that was just too high of a price and not worth it.

Yes, I got Repulse B.

• Like 2

I ironically still have Black Friday crates from 2019 still sitting in storage- I should probably check to see if there’s anything worthwhile inside lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

I ironically still have Black Friday crates from 2019 still sitting in storage- I should probably check to see if there’s anything worthwhile inside lol.

It would be interesting to see if you got later ships from them.

It's possible that they have now become 2023 crates.  WoWs like to reuse item numbers.

Edited by iDuckman

I had all the previously existing ones on my main account already, so I've picked up all the new ones too (with the exception of Smol B - I have the Vanilla one, and she's *not* worth the exorbitant price that the S&M version went for).

The doubloons missions for having Vanilla versions of the ships somewhat offsets the cost...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Had all BF ships previous and got all of them except Smolensk this time.

Haven't bothered trying.

No motivation?

4 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Haven't bothered trying.

No motivation?

A lot of us chose to pay bills and buy gas & groceries instead. The only thing I spend money on anymore is premium time when I need it. I've noticed that there is very little in this game that doesn't cost money because WG has a laser-like focus on chumming for whales.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hocus4957 said:

because WG has a laser-like focus on chumming for whales.

Chief Brody finds a WoWs player...

• Haha 1

No ships. Bought a 10 pack of the premium, plus got a couple with those certificates things in the Armory. Got everything but ships.