Can Someone Explain What a Twitch Drop Mission is?

Asym

OK, saw this under Combat Missions:

image.thumb.png.e8412cb960ba1964095faa97e029cacf.png

COOP isn't one of them I guess?  What are these?

Any help is appreciated....

Sorry, if this is a stupid question but there aren't any Information boxes to explain this mission chain.....

You have to watch WoW Twitch streams for 90 minutes to get a mission (one mission per week) and complete it. You need 3 of these missions, so it will take you at least 3 weeks, to fulfill the conditions for this Combat Mission.

Edited by UnrepentantSinner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

You have to watch WoW Twitch streams for 90 minutes to get a mission (one mission per week) and complete it. You need 3 of these missions, so it will take you at least 3 weeks, to fulfill the conditions for this Combat Mission.

Thanks !  But, that is so "obtuse" it makes my head hurt....  Imagine, if you will, a new player get's this mission by going to Twitch to watch play and then, can't figure out what it even means because there isn't an "information" icon to explain the mission parameters.....  Oy Vey, what a mess......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asym said:

COOP isn't one of them I guess?  What are these?

Any help is appreciated....

Sorry, if this is a stupid question but there aren't any Information boxes to explain this mission chain.....

You can complete them in co-op.  There are sometimes 2 options to complete the task, but there is always a co-op option.

• Confused 1

My Twitch drops aren't working today ... the only one I see is the Mystery drop and I can't claim it. It says "error occurred Drop was not claimed"

8 hours ago, CFagan_1987 said:

My Twitch drops aren't working today ... the only one I see is the Mystery drop and I can't claim it. It says "error occurred Drop was not claimed"

I claimed it and it vanished, then showed up later.....sort of and I accidentally found that I received it........

And, I watched both streams today and claimed them AND.......drum roll please......didn't get anything completed mission wise.

SO, H  E  L  P  cause I seriously don't know what is in the combat mission folder nor how to accomplish it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Asym said:

I claimed it and it vanished, then showed up later.....sort of and I accidentally found that I received it........

And, I watched both streams today and claimed them AND.......drum roll please......didn't get anything completed mission wise.

SO, H  E  L  P  cause I seriously don't know what is in the combat mission folder nor how to accomplish it.

I got a mission for 500 community tokens under my Twitch tab

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Asym said:

If you claimed the Twitch mission, then you should find a second mission in the Twitch section of the Combat Missions. You have to cause 777.777 Damage to ships over several games or earn 2.222 Base XP in one game, to finish it. It should look like this:

20231110012555_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

If you claimed the Twitch mission, then you should find a second mission in the Twitch section of the Combat Missions. You have to cause 777.777 Damage to ships over several games or earn 2.222 Base XP in one game, to finish it. It should look like this:

20231110012555_1.jpg

So, how do we complete the mission on top?>

17 hours ago, Asym said:

So, how do we complete the mission on top?>

Finish the second mission, then next week claim the next mission by watching the Twitch stream and finish it, and do so again in the third week. You must finish three missions of this type to finish the first one for the black friday container.

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:46 AM, CFagan_1987 said:

and

On 11/10/2023 at 1:31 PM, UnrepentantSinner said:

Finish the second mission, then next week claim the next mission by watching the Twitch stream and finish it, and do so again in the third week. You must finish three missions of this type to finish the first one for the black friday container.

Have you seen what the second mission is:

image.png.9f257e5fd8149ca0a6a360fea428de1e.png  I guess we are the ant-Christ.

Notice that COOP and Operations are separate?  And, do we have any doubt what our WG host thinks about PVE Mains???

@HogHammer  this is one of those times that makes you go Hmmmmmm?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Asym said:

Notice that COOP and Operations are separate?  And, do we have any doubt what our WG host thinks about PVE Mains???

@HogHammer  this is one of those times that makes you go Hmmmmmm?

Nice WG, really nice, can't wait for certain people to defend this decision.

Edited by UnrepentantSinner
  • Like 1

In the Asym's pic, I don't see an issue, really. Not with my playing skills anyway. For me it would be 7 battles in random or brawl... but it says Win, so with a win every 2nd game at most, 14 battles at least in random or brawl vs 6,666 base xp in coop or ops.

Brawls are faster than randoms, so I could maybe do 14 in a day. Dunno, never tried. But I do know I can get 6666 base XP from ops in a day. Seriously, I'd take the ops branch.

ooooh... now I do get the 666 inference... 😄

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

In the Asym's pic, I don't see an issue, really. Not with my playing skills anyway. For me it would be 7 battles in random or brawl... but it says Win, so with a win every 2nd game at most, 14 battles at least in random or brawl vs 6,666 base xp in coop or ops.

Brawls are faster than randoms, so I could maybe do 14 in a day. Dunno, never tried. But I do know I can get 6666 base XP from ops in a day. Seriously, I'd take the ops branch.

Same here, I'm coop/Ops only and I can easily average 5,000 base XP in a day. This will take 2 days ... that's easy peasy! 

Edited by CFagan_1987

38 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

ooooh... now I do get the 666 inference...

so actually we're pretty close to Santa in PvE

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 8:44 PM, I_cant_Swim_ said:

so actually we're pretty close to Santa in PvE

Have any idea when the last mission will be available?  Nothing Tuesday>?  Next week for the third installment???

53 minutes ago, Asym said:

Have any idea when the last mission will be available?  Nothing Tuesday>?  Next week for the third installment???

Watch today's stream at 12pm EST and after an hour and a half a mission will drop.