Extremely UNHAPPY

SunkCostFallacy

etc_swear_small.gif.7532597dd9509251bf454af192512822.gifetc_swear_small.gif.7532597dd9509251bf454af192512822.gifetc_swear_small.gif.7532597dd9509251bf454af192512822.gif

I can't remember the last time I had a 1000 BXP game.

I'm pretty sure I just had one ... but I don't know because those bloody idiots at WG shut down the server I was on and I didn't get to see the results. I don't even know how much damage I did ... the last time I had a chance to look it was just under 280k ... and I suspect that I went over 300k.

Yes ... I'm probably more annoyed than I would normally be, but they've done it to me three times so far this session ... and each time after a really good game.

Only one of them was good enough so that I suspected it was 1000 BXP, and given how incredibly rare that is these days I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel ripped off.

Ah well - I'm gonna go play something else for the rest of the evening while the incompetents at WG get their act together and their heads out of their backsides.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

HI,

At the end of replays, now you have a screen results (Xp, damages etc..), maybe something here?

Edited by Latouche_Treville
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

etc_swear_small.gif.7532597dd9509251bf454af192512822.gifetc_swear_small.gif.7532597dd9509251bf454af192512822.gifetc_swear_small.gif.7532597dd9509251bf454af192512822.gif

I'm pretty sure I just had one ... but I don't know because those bloody idiots at WG shut down the server I was on and I didn't get to see the results. I don't even know how much damage I did ... the last time I had a chance to look it was just under 280k ... and I suspect that I went over 300k.

Yes ... I'm probably more annoyed than I would normally be, but they've done it to me three times so far this session ... and each time after a really good game.

Only one of them was good enough so that I suspected it was 1000 BXP, and given how incredibly rare that is these days I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel ripped off.

Ah well - I'm gonna go play something else for the rest of the evening while the incompetents at WG get their act together and their heads out of their backsides.

Sounds like you have something in common with "Marvin the Martian", eh?  🙂 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Latouche_Treville said:

HI,

At the end of replays, now you have a screen results (Xp, damages etc..), maybe something here?

That was an excellent idea, thanks.

I ran the replay. Sad to say I didn't make it 300k damage, only 297k. I need an emoticon for pouting! :p

Unfortunately it didn't include the result details ... apparently they don't get appended to the replay if the server shuts down on you ... so I still don't know how much BXP I managed.

Ah well - stuff happens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

If you switch to play mainly Subs you will probably get above 1000 BXP each game you play.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

2 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

If you switch to play mainly Subs you will probably get above 1000 BXP each game you play.

Maybe he is a PvE main, 1000 BXP in Coop is quite an achievement. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

"Marvin the Martian"

That's the name of Elon Musk's dog, btw. 

And the name of the giant Liebherr 11000 crane at the Boca Chica launch complex is Marvin.  (I was lobbying for CraneX.)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Not in COOP mate ... I've yet to see a sub top the results at the end of a match.

13 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Not in COOP mate ... I've yet to see a sub top the results at the end of a match.

It happens, not that often, but i witnessed it a few times.

3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

That's the name of Elon Musk's dog, btw. 

And the name of the giant Liebherr 11000 crane at the Boca Chica launch complex is Marvin.  (I was lobbying for CraneX.)

I did not know that.  🙂 
spacer.png

Yeah.  Often, when you see Elon out on the Boca Chica site, he's accompanied by Marvin.  (The little one.)

Marvin not to be confused with the Boston Robotics dogs.  I tell you, the stuff that goes on out there...

14 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Yep! You only need to go around and ping ships.

You get damage for that, so you do not even need to launch torps. 🙂

On 11/9/2023 at 5:02 AM, SunkCostFallacy said:

It's pretty easy. Every game remember to shoot five different ships. That's all it takes really. 

4 hours ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

It's pretty easy. Every game remember to shoot five different ships. That's all it takes really. 

Heh - not in COOP mate.

On 11/9/2023 at 5:54 PM, ArIskandir said:

Maybe he is a PvE main, 1000 BXP in Coop is quite an achievement. 

On 11/10/2023 at 12:18 AM, SunkCostFallacy said:

But is he talking about Coop? Because then I would say trying to get big BXP numbers is pretty impossible from start.

But in Randoms getting 2000 + Base XP is almost laughably easy.

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

But is he talking about Coop? Because then I would say trying to get big BXP numbers is pretty impossible from start.

unicum=(

When people in asia, they will try their best to prevent their enemies from obtaining high profits(Even if they do nothing and cannot earn high profits)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, Wolfswetpaws said:

Sounds like you have something in common with "Marvin the Martian", eh?  🙂 

spacer.png

Me waiting for citadels be like:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Me waiting for citadels be like:

spacer.png

Just now ....
--------------------------------------------------------
Co-op battle on "Sleeping Giant" map.

Tier-9 D.M. Donskoi.

208,550 credits, 1,935 XP, 251 FreeXP
132,989 damage points,
90 main-gun hits
7 torpedo hits
24 aircraft shot-down
5 incapacitations
4 ships destroyed
6 fires set
2 floodings caused
4 citadel hits scored
37 secondary-battery hits scored

Earned a "star" in Naval Battles participation, too
------------------------------------------------------
I would've uploaded a screen-shot, but I've already used-up my available upload space on this forum.  🙂 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

So?  What was your BXP?  Can't tell from the rewards since we don't know your bonuses.  I'd say 500+?

756 BaseXP

3 hours ago, Kawaii_shirasu_azusa said:

unicum=(

When people in asia, they will try their best to prevent their enemies from obtaining high profits(Even if they do nothing and cannot earn high profits)

I dont think I understand youre reply?!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I dont think I understand youre reply?!

people in asia server prefer to stay away from the battlefield and operate in areas with lower priority for being targeted by fire.

Sometimes there may be a funny scene: one party has occupied all the points, while the other party is at the edge of the map and wants to escape back to the port

Some believe this is due to "shrewdness," which may be a sarcastic statement

I have played EU servers and the situation is very different.At least no one will want to be a deserter at the beginning of the battle

Edited by Kawaii_shirasu_azusa
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I would like is disagree with this statement.

In 13 battles tonight in my missouri there was a grand total of 13 times players made over 2k base experience.   That includes 5 in one battle.  Yes this is tier 9, but i was against a lot of tier 10's and super ship matches.   So, unless something unusual happens.  That's significantly less than 1 per battle out of 24 participants.   Of those battles i broke 2k once.  Yes again it was tier 9, and yes i was rigged for many of the early matches.  But under those median battle results, you had about a  3% chance of getting 2k bxp.     Good luck if your a 50%er or less at getting it  (without welcome to rigged games of course).

Not exactly laughably easy.

Edited by WES_HoundDog

11 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Yep - I'm talking about COOP.

1000 BXP used to be tough to get ... but I generally managed 2 or 3 a month. Now, however, it's a lot harder.

Referring to the thread below I can say that I've only had a single >1000 BXP match since August 16.

21 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Just now ....
--------------------------------------------------------
Co-op battle on "Sleeping Giant" map.

Tier-9 D.M. Donskoi.

208,550 credits, 1,935 XP, 251 FreeXP
132,989 damage points,
90 main-gun hits
7 torpedo hits
24 aircraft shot-down
5 incapacitations
4 ships destroyed
6 fires set
2 floodings caused
4 citadel hits scored
37 secondary-battery hits scored

Earned a "star" in Naval Battles participation, too
------------------------------------------------------
I would've uploaded a screen-shot, but I've already used-up my available upload space on this forum.  🙂 

Oh don't worry, that was just a joke/meme I was making. I don't have any issues scoring citadels 😛

spacer.png

Even in defeat 😪

• Like 1