Battle Pass Rewards

Efros

Maybe, we should take the Hint....  There ain't no sunshine when she's gone....  The game (she) has gone down such a dark hole, I see that and just......sigh.....see how depressing it's gotten..

28 minutes ago, Efros said:

Most of them are fine... and then I saw the white camos... What?!

if you are a new player any help is a good help

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Where the white cammos are there used to be nothing. So at least now you can sell those and get a bit of money instead of, well, nothing.

T8 bonus package for level 40 seems a little underwhelming.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

if you are a new player any help is a good help

You get enough white camos just from the daily login and three XP crates to not ever run out.

Putting them as additional rewards is just a dilution with near worthless items.

2 hours ago, palestreamer said:

It's cheaper than it would be if you bought it through the bonuses interface. Not by very much, but it is cheaper. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

This is only the 2nd BP I will pass on upgrading. Just not worth it really.

You can add my name to the list...this BP was a letdown.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

It's cheaper than it would be if you bought it through the bonuses interface. Not by very much, but it is cheaper. 

Not compared to previous holiday seasons... a moderate amount of playing during holiday patches would earn you a free one in years past.

• Like 2

Love the BP doing it again love the Steel, FXP, 5m credits, Blue bonuses, Red bonuses, RB points all for the cost of a glass of wine at dinner. I would rather skip the wine once a month then the BP. Stuff starts adding up quick if you save it for 6 months or more. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, YouSatInGum said:

Not compared to previous holiday seasons... a moderate amount of playing during holiday patches would earn you a free one in years past.

That's VERY dependent on the event.

I have a vague recollection of some mention of WG messing around with the format of the Battle Pass. Seems to have happened, or at least to me. Only four stages in my Daily BP Trial today. I normally take 14 battles to complete the BP and the containers, today it was 9.

My daily battle pass is only 3 levels. I am thankful to not be in Coop for 2-3 matches starting the days I play the game. 

11 hours ago, YouSatInGum said:

Yes, but we do not know, if you remember during Anniversary it was a limited boxes with camos or Bonus packages but they were RNG dependent on which tier.

So if you need a T8 and do not have in stock it might be worthwhile.

Edited by Gnirf

41 minutes ago, DoW_ said:

My daily battle pass is only 3 levels. I am thankful to not be in Coop for 2-3 matches starting the days I play the game. 

Same for me 300/300/1200 Daily BXP gives 10, and winning is not required, it does not take long. Maybe they are thinking that if it is easy to roll up the chain players with limited time might be more inclined to pay for the premium pass as they will recieve much more and thus may give it a try. I fix the harder previous level so for me it is no issue but now the Premium Pass should be interesting for quite casual players.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, palestreamer said:

Where the white cammos are there used to be nothing. So at least now you can sell those and get a bit of money instead of, well, nothing.

I agree that it is underwhelming, but I paid for it anyway. When I noticed the end reward it fit with the IJN early access event. i usually wants Bonus pack on all higher tiers when  it is a line that I likely will regrind. Now I aimed for the Bungo pack for the T10 (4800 tokens) so instead I buy the T8 when they are released. But I then did not get the bonus pack that I would have got if I would have chosen the first 3 bundles in the chain.

But now I get one instead with the BP and I want it from the start of next update. I play so much so the rewards are reasonable for me.  

• Like 1