Game freeze. How many others??

Col_NASTY

Game crashed HARD!  There were 4 or 5 of us that it happened to. Screen freeze but you could hear the game going on. Could fire gunz but total freeze. Chat worked that's why we knew there were more of us. 3 ships kept playing fine.  Rebooted Game and came back to finish it ( COOP)

Sending in a ticket now but wanted to let you all know to quickly re-start the game and if you are lucky enough not to be dead you can get back in.

That is all

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had a similar issue where the game became "desynced" a short while ago:

image.thumb.png.37fea4653e8b2b6a66910c6c165bcca0.png

Guns aiming to the Port target and firing off the Starboard for about two minutes and then, the game caught up and finished with a very confused group of players....

Edited by Asym
  • Like 1

There was a time when my computer was connected to the internet both with a net cable and wifi.  Very strange things happened.  

This happened to several players in a random game I was in last Sunday. The exact same symptoms you describe.

Edited by palestreamer
added more
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, palestreamer said:

This happened to several players in a random game I was in last Sunday. The exact same symptoms you describe.

That probably should rule out it being a potential mod issue. The servers or the connection is on the blink.

It's best to try to get back as fast as you can. Good thing if it also affects the red team the same way.

It has to be servers as every now and again I get "hiccups" in-game, yet I'm listening to some OST's on YT and it is doing just fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

The servers or the connection is on the blink.

I think the server. The game continued on, with some players still functioning, but myself and I think 4 other players (on both teams) couldn't do anything but watch. Had to exit and get back in and then the game worked.

4 minutes ago, palestreamer said:

I think the server. The game continued on, with some players still functioning, but myself and I think 4 other players (on both teams) couldn't do anything but watch. Had to exit and get back in and then the game worked.

I remember one time happening something similar, but it was actually a case where several players had a D/C in the middle of battle.

• Like 1