Bundles, bundles, bundles

Wulf_Ace

New BUNDLES in the armory, I am getting really sick when I see word Bundle from WG, beacouse we all know what that means, more moneeeeey events.

No, really, they have to make money, but event after event after event and sometimes three events at a time do they think their customers are utimate whales who just play Wows?? Or they just throw enought stuff at the wall and hope something will stick??

If something gets me off the game is all these BUNDLES who have such a great offers, have them in the game jesus but slow the f.. down...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I shudder to think that this ever increasing bundle thing is actually working for WG.  It just boggles my mind.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Or they just throw enought stuff at the wall and hope something will stick??

Yes, that is the compulsion paradigm....  And, knowing a few Whales (collectors) in this game, 10 seconds after they are offered, everything,......and I mean everything is purchased....  So today, and I have not opened the game yet, everything in all of any sales I will hear about tonight.

And, that is fine because we all have hobbies we invest in.......  And, I have no room to criticize people whom use this game as their hobbies.  Personally, I'd like to see more bundles tied to effort than money.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I shudder to think that this ever increasing bundle thing is actually working for WG.  It just boggles my mind.

end of the bundle a Repulse B, damn, whats next New York B

43 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

end of the bundle a Repulse B, damn, whats next New York B

There will be an "entire WoWs game" of "Black Ship Fleets" and, to play that mode, you can only play Black ships..........till they change colors....

I am surprised that they haven't done the same thing with ARP or HS complete collections of clones....

That's all they have left IMO and new content will not ever happen again..........sadly.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

I don't own any black ships so, I was wondering if I put black camo on my Repulse will it be exactly the same as Repulse B?

4 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I don't own any black ships so, I was wondering if I put black camo on my Repulse will it be exactly the same as Repulse B?

It will be the same either way BUT the Black ships look MUCH better than the generic Black Camos. Go look at them in port.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

It will be the same either way BUT the Black ships look MUCH better than the generic Black Camos. Go look at them in port.

so in the end you are buying better looking pixels haha

26 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Everything you buy here is made of Pixels and can disappear at any time on any day never to return.

EVER!

Remember that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Everything you buy here is made of Pixels and can disappear at any time on any day never to return.

EVER!

Remember that.

BINGO!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

EVER!

Remember that.

just like they did to forum, just shut down all we wrote 

2 hours ago, Asym said:

There will be an "entire WoWs game" of "Black Ship Fleets" and, to play that mode, you can only play Black ships..........till they change colors....

I am surprised that they haven't done the same thing with ARP or HS complete collections of clones....

That's all they have left IMO and new content will not ever happen again..........sadly.

Perhaps the devs are busily working on launching a 'Purple Sunday'?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Asym said:

Yes, that is the compulsion paradigm....  And, knowing a few Whales (collectors) in this game, 10 seconds after they are offered, everything,......and I mean everything is purchased....  So today, and I have not opened the game yet, everything in all of any sales I will hear about tonight.

And, that is fine because we all have hobbies we invest in.......  And, I have no room to criticize people whom use this game as their hobbies.  Personally, I'd like to see more bundles tied to effort than money.  

Really it is spend money, not "...invest in..."

There is no financial benefit or future benefit from spending money in games. It is just immediate gratification.

See: 

invest

Definitions

from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

• intransitive verb To commit (money or capital) in order to gain a financial return.
  • intransitive verb To spend or devote for future advantage or benefit.
  • intransitive verb To devote morally or psychologically, as to a purpose; commit.
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

But it should be a cheaper price than if you bought the premium ship some other time.