Birthday Bonanza

Capt_Kremenski

So today (Oct 31st) was my birthday.

Got the usual rewards.

Had a touch from 1 of the SC's and got the Z-35 (see the super container thread for that).

I never spend money on the game (mainly as I don't have any) but the 100% cashback coupon was rude not to use so I got the Cossack which gave me 10K dubs back.

I remember a few years ago there was some event or something where everyone (I think) got a Cossack on a 3 day trial, back then I'd never even played destroyers (apart from the V-25 which is just insane fun). I only played a couple of games with it but I really liked it.

I've now been playing destroyers a lot more so I'm looking forward to taking it out for a spin tomorrow.

(I've now re-read this and realise it's possibly the most boring thread EVER but I'm deep into my drinking trousers so...........)

Enjoy!!!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Capt_Kremenski said:

(I've now re-read this and realise it's possibly the most boring thread EVER but I'm deep into my drinking trousers so...........)

Sounds like it was a good day.

🙂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Capt_Kremenski said:

Sounds like you've had a good day (Happy Birthday!) and have acquired some decent ships with your birthday bonuses. Cossack is - of course - a gudbote - but I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Z-35. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Capt_Kremenski said:

So today (Oct 31st) was my birthday.

Got the usual rewards.

Had a touch from 1 of the SC's and got the Z-35 (see the super container thread for that).

I never spend money on the game (mainly as I don't have any) but the 100% cashback coupon was rude not to use so I got the Cossack which gave me 10K dubs back.

I remember a few years ago there was some event or something where everyone (I think) got a Cossack on a 3 day trial, back then I'd never even played destroyers (apart from the V-25 which is just insane fun). I only played a couple of games with it but I really liked it.

I've now been playing destroyers a lot more so I'm looking forward to taking it out for a spin tomorrow.

Enjoy!!!

Hey, congrats on the birthday!

I will always support anything involved with drinking. mostly shitfaced when I play WoWs. A huge stiff Negroni and some battleship action!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, much appreciated 😃

@invicta2012

Initial thoughts are the Z-35 seems pretty decent.

Reload speed on main battery is impressive, decent amount of guns, I gotta admit I like it!

My first battle with it, nothing impressive but was actually fun to play - 

Z-35.png

Z-35 2.png

• Like 3

22 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

A huge stiff Negroni and some battleship action!

Perhaps a little too much info there buddy.

I mean, I like playing WoWs, but it doesn't do that for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy Birthday, and that sounds like a nice shopping trip with a bit of tippling added. 

Enjoy your renewed acquaintance with Cossack.