Research Bureau x2 bonus.

Colonel Potter

Just giving a quick heads up that the x2 Battle Performance bonus for the Research Bureau points resets tomorrow on the 29th of October. I've forgotten about it in the past, but luckily I seen a post about it on the old forums to remind me, so figured I would give a heads up here in case someone was like me and forgot about it, lol. 

I only mess with the Research Bureau when the x2 is available, and that can be a span of 6 months at times without ever messing with it. Easy to forget.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yeah my duch cruisers are waiting to get reset (again) this time i wont be regrinding them quiclkly unless they buff them insanely D7P and Von Speijk cover my high tier duch cl/ca needs

Kinda burnt out after getting 2 free ships from RB (Illinois and Vampire 2) in very quick succession, so probably gonna pass for a good while. Not really any greats left to get at this point either since I already got Ohio as my 1:st RB ship.

But always thanks for the heads up!

On 10/28/2023 at 10:05 AM, Yedwy said:

Yeah my duch cruisers are waiting to get reset (again) this time i wont be regrinding them quiclkly unless they buff them insanely D7P and Von Speijk cover my high tier duch cl/ca needs

Well there is a UU for Gouden in the works that greatly buffs her airstrikes
https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/470
https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/477

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HogHammer said:

@OldSchoolGaming_Youtube Illinois, Vamp and Ohio - what a trifecta!  Great ships.

Yeah, I agree! I think all three are quite unique as well. especially the first 2, but Ohio is strong A-F.

21 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

2 free ships from RB (Illinois and Vampire 2) in very quick succession

Illinois and Druid here, and I was very surprised to see how quickly I built the RP back up after grabbing Illinois. But it will be at least six months before I'm in a position to get anything else, since I burned this season's double reset already and I need to wait for a back-to-back double AND regenerate my FXP in order to build up enough RP to get another ship. No rush.

On 10/28/2023 at 9:12 AM, Colonel Potter said:

I only mess with the Research Bureau when the x2 is available, and that can be a span of 6 months at times without ever messing with it. Easy to forget.

Hell, yes. This is the first time ever that I've burned two in a row without burning them back to back (because I already did that at the start of the season that's just finished). So missing the date would not have been as critical for me THIS time, but it will be again the next time around. 

I don't have either the energy or the credits to powergrind a line over and over again in the same season.

On 10/28/2023 at 4:42 AM, Colonel Potter said:

Just giving a quick heads up that the x2 Battle Performance bonus for the Research Bureau points resets tomorrow on the 29th of October. I've forgotten about it in the past, but luckily I seen a post about it on the old forums to remind me, so figured I would give a heads up here in case someone was like me and forgot about it, lol. 

Of course I missed it yet again. Was traveling.  I have always been to mixed up with this whole thing ( I know people have posted guides ) I am coming up on 18M FXP and I know I could easily reset a line a few times and get the Vamp II ( I'm a DD main ) But the timing is never right ughhh. I have organically amassed about 28K RSP so it wouldn't be that tough I guess.

I missed out on this reset. Does anyone know when the next reset will be for players on the Asia server?

3 minutes ago, Sambo_Cigars said:

I missed out on this reset. Does anyone know when the next reset will be for players on the Asia server?

If it is on the same schedule as the NA server, it will be in 3 months.  You can confirm this by looking at the bottom of any tech tree (it will show when the next reset occurs.)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sambo_Cigars said:

You mean you missed the last one? This one you cant miss as its still going on