What would you like turned into a warship skin (Has become what sport team do you want as a warship skin lol)

kriegerfaust

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ25l5fTHvh--vE3EFJbeW

apps.5834.13733137374925325.6ffea545-420

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrkc9sXLvrbjQ0aPoiSmR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL5LqJ4SQr9-Eps2CDl8v

schiff-1.png

Anno 1800, yes it shares a lot with my collaboration thread but you can choose anything like a rainbow for a skin

Edited by kriegerfaust
  • Like 1

Honestly I d first liek to have all the ships come with a proper "historic" or at least time period adeqate paint sheme, afte that we can talk about added eye candy for the specific subgroups...

I have an old Chandelier.

Looks a bit like this.

Not sure how good it was look as a warship camo---but anything goes.30169005.jpg?$standardplayerzoom$&img404

i am talking about the colors and elements like the figurehead not adding a paddle wheel to the side of an iowa class battleship, you have seen some of the skins, i mean we have one base on matchbox

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqvfONbWx4xW9_KfYavUM

so if you are going to throw shade at least understand what the person is saying, i bet you saw the masts and though when the enemy disables my engines for the fifth time ill have a way to get my broke ship back to port, i get it we have the gray mafia who don't even like the most basic Dazzler patterns, and would shuck anything but single or maybe two tone ship schemes in the bin.  

36 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

i am talking about the colors and elements like the figurehead not adding a paddle wheel to the side of an iowa class battleship, you have seen some of the skins, i mean we have one base on matchbox

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqvfONbWx4xW9_KfYavUM

Yes and no. That Hotwheels (not Matchbox) collaboration camo never made it to the live server. It was announced, unveiled, and ready to drop with the new patch in March 2022, but the entire collaboration was suddenly abandoned without any notice or fanfare. The reasons are obvious given the timing.

36 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

so if you are going to throw shade at least understand what the person is saying, i bet you saw the masts and though when the enemy disables my engines for the fifth time ill have a way to get my broke ship back to port, i get it we have the gray mafia who don't even like the most basic Dazzler patterns, and would shuck anything but single or maybe two tone ship schemes in the bin.  

With respect, jumping down the throat of everyone who disagrees with you does you no favors. I don’t agree with him either, but he’s entitled to express his opinion on your topic. There’s no reason to take it personally and immediately escalate in this manner.

Edited by Nevermore135

I have an old Chandelier.

Looks a bit like this.

Not sure how good it was look as a warship camo---but anything goes.30169005.jpg?$standardplayerzoom$&img404

if you can show me where the respect is hidden i sure as hell would like to know, and if you can i will personally apologize to them, maybe its being bent by the crystals andd cast back at the camera rendering it invisible?

Edited by kriegerfaust
  • Confused 2

can i take it as anything less than the third finger from the left the third finger from the right, did I not get the message correct, being called a joke, there is criticisms and there are insults

I am sorry chysago, ------ i guess this is another dead thread

Edited by kriegerfaust
  • Confused 2

Aside from more of the odd historic camos because I love all the variants on dazzle that were done. I rather like the skin the game has on for the transylvania event and would like that on a few ships as a buyable choice, not from containers or anything. I'm a sucker for the steampunk and scifi skins and could always go for some more of those, you know the ones that add extra gears and steam pipes to the ship, or make my guns look like railguns and have glowing stripes all over. I could also go for a skin that evokes a 57 chevy, you know that blue with the white flair down the middle and chrome accents that they use on all those retro fridges and radios that come out from time to time. 

4 hours ago, Darlith said:

rather like the skin the game has on for the transylvania event and would like that on a few ships as a buyable choice, not from containers or anything.

I think this is my biggest issue with the state of permanent camos in the game currently. So few of them are available for direct purchase and either only surface occasionally in high-priced bundles or require gambling with DV containers to obtain.

2 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

might as well go with sports teams

Can you imagine how much the license would cost? I don’t think WG makes that much money off of the whales among us! :classic_laugh:

9329_3x2.jpg

I love my complex dazzle patterns not just random splatches of pai, animal and nature patterns could be fun imagine a ship that looks like a Zebra skin.

Yunick62Pontiac.jpg

as long as they don't try to make it look like a car

4 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Can you imagine how much the license would cost? I don’t think WG makes that much money off of the whales among us! :classic_laugh:

True, but WG could always come back at them and say you can make a couple bucks off us or make no bucks.

Edited by WES_HoundDog

• kriegerfaust changed the title to What would you like turned into a warship skin (Has become what sport team do you want as a warship skin lol)
20 hours ago, kriegerfaust said:

can i take it as anything less than the third finger from the left the third finger from the right, did I not get the message correct, being called a joke, there is criticisms and there are insults

I am sorry chysago, ------ i guess this is another dead thread

I have a very off the wall sense of humour.No harm or disrespect is ever intended.

British thing the home of Monty Pyton,Red Dwarf,Only fools and horses and Mr Bean.

Still wows did give me these so half way there with the camo of my dreams.

+1 One for any sports related camo.

27a4ecd0-5290-11ec-9206-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

phpPhHcdC.jpg

phpLiiLoF (1).jpg

Edited by Chysagon

On a more serious note-is anyone familiar with the old WW1 Dazzle Camouflage.

Most of you must be--

Would like to see a few more like these.

large_IWM_DAZ_000053_2_A.jpg

dazzle-camouflage-sketches.jpg

2007-025-021.jpg

HMS_Pegasus_28191729.jpg

Edited by Chysagon

2 hours ago, Chysagon said:

I have a very off the wall sense of humour.No harm or disrespect is ever intended.

British thing the home of Monty Pyton,Red Dwarf,Only fools and horses and Mr Bean.

Still wows did give me these so half way there with the camo of my dreams.

+1 One for any sports related camo.

27a4ecd0-5290-11ec-9206-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

phpPhHcdC.jpg

phpLiiLoF (1).jpg

Those are the Snow & Stars camos. Nine in total were done. Also available for...

• Omaha
  • Cavour
  • Fubuki
  • Izmail
  • Repulse
  • Weser

Not sure if you will be able to get them again for the ones you missed (I assume the 3 you posted are all you have?) but maybe someday. I have them all so let me know if you want to see screenshots of the other 6 and I will PM them to you.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Seamless-Red-and-Gold-Art-Deco-Chinoiser

aS MUCH MY OWN FAULT AFTER THE HUNTER KILLER THREEAD APOCALYOPSE I AM A BIT SORE, BUT I LOVE ARMT DECO AND STREAMLINNED DESIGN

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Not sure if you will be able to get them again for the ones you missed (I assume the 3 you posted are all you have?) but maybe someday. I have them all so let me know if you want to see screenshots of the other 6 and I will PM them to you.

Last year there were containers available for tokens during the NY event that dropped permanent bonuses and NY camos from previous years (there were no new camos).