As Camos go, this one is not bad. ( finished Heroic clash )

Col_NASTY

I'm not into the overly flashy ones but this one looks good. I do have the complete Kobayashi collection and honestly this one looks almost as nice as they do.

As a side note , I took the ship out for her first COOP and got a CO-AKKIN (c)  . Not BaD!!

zdetrhsrtjsert.thumb.png.06a83be57679d2f1bcd81d93ec3cf94d.png

SZDTADTARTDHN.thumb.png.815e05d3da36be6a9ed73e4b1f374afc.png

• Like 3

Unfortunately I've been without internet for the first two weeks of the update so looks like I've missed the opportunity to complete the collection on this occasion. Has anyone picked up on future availability of containers as is often the case in the armory? The camo is a rather good one.

How many dups did you finish with? I seem to be having a very high duplicate pull this time round.

ETA: Currently sitting on 39 originals and 34 duplicates.

Need 21 pieces to finish.

At 2 for 1 exchange, that's 17 extra "live" pieces from the duplicates in hand and four more required.

I have used up all the crates from the Personal Challenges, but still have 12 more due to me from the free Battle Pass. That will give me 12 extra pieces, and even if all of those were duplicates, it would give me six "live" pieces on trade-in to finish the collection puzzle. 

I'm home free regardless of what I pull from now on, but it's a lot closer than I would have liked. 

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu

The T8 special camo we got from the collection is really nice. Not amazing or anything but nice. The special dragon camos though are some of the best if not THE best special camos WG has done. Good enough I opened the wallet full bore to get all of them (the dragon ones = 2 T9's and the T10). They look amazing. Can't wait for the line to go live and be able to get the T10 to see the camo in person (so to speak LOL). Not going crazy and spending on the T10 ship but felt spending to get these camos was worth it. The T8 one from the collection is nice but the 3 dragon ones are just insane (and I am most definitely NOT a weeb so they truly must look good LOL).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

How many dups did you finish with? I seem to be having a very high duplicate pull this time round.

Not sure how many but when I was done I used a ton of them to complete it and still had enough to get a ton of credits also( over 150k or so ) .

28 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Not sure how many but when I was done I used a ton of them to complete it and still had enough to get a ton of credits also( over 150k or so ) .

I had a bunch left when done too.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

26 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I'd like to post mine but they'd all be nude pics.

We all would like to thank you for your discretion and concern for our eyes.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1