Couple things

MBT808

So far so good overall, its nice being back on a forum. However I do have a couple things.

1)Can't go back and edit posts: Not sure why on this, but I was going back to update the Opening post with info I forgot to add and found that it wouldn't let me. It seems that I can only edit the latest post.

2)Theme contrast: The edit drop down is basically invisible as well as well as other white/grey symbols in the non-dark mode themes. Where as anything dark/blue symbols in dark mode are nearly invisible conversely.

3)can't share documents: found this when I was messaging someone in PMs. I know I could do this on the WoWs forum.

Edited by MBT808
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, MBT808 said:

So far so good overall, its nice being back on a forum. However I do have a couple things.

1)Can't go back and edit posts: Not sure why on this, but I was going back to update the Opening post with info I forgot to add and found that it wouldn't let me. It seems that I can only edit the latest post.

2)Theme contrast: The edit drop down is basically invisible as well as well as other white/grey symbols in the non-dark mode themes. Where as anything dark/blue symbols in dark mode are nearly invisible conversely.

3)can't share documents: found this when I was messaging someone in PMs. I know I could do this on the WoWs forum.

Hi mate, thanks for the feedback. The editing of posts is limited to about 180 min. 
the theme issue we are also aware of. 
the document issue, could you describe that concretely, please?

we will be making a lot of tweaks in the near future, we are currently somewhat stretched.

31 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

the document issue, could you describe that concretely, please?

If you make a post right now, you can drag flies to attach to posts or PMs. the file types don't allow Docs or ODT file types. Right now you can only share images or gifs.