Anyone else with hosed comps/reports?

Utt_Bugglier

“Daily limit reached” for both. First battle of the day. Ranked, no comps/reports handed out yet.

• Haha 1

they need to do away with reports, have the top three get automatic comps lowest 3 get reports for both sides, any player can give comps to anyone but remove the silly reporting, as reporting someone just for playing a ship you hate is not a valid reason for doing so

• Like 1

They were back after the second battle. Too late, though, to revisit the first battle result and lay down the comp I had wanted to.

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

I need to give a down vote once in a while. It doesn’t hurt anybody and it usually keeps me from saying something stupid in game. 

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 4

Yeah I saw that. It fixed itself by the next game. 

On 8/16/2023 at 9:51 PM, CriMiNaL said:

they need to do away with reports, have the top three get automatic comps lowest 3 get reports for both sides, any player can give comps to anyone but remove the silly reporting, as reporting someone just for playing a ship you hate is not a valid reason for doing so

Thats actually is a good ideal! I like it

2 hours ago, clammboy said:

usually keeps me from saying something stupid in game. 

Umm...... myself I value free speechA48E2DD6-327E-4E69-B995-CD0955AA6217.gif buuut ....... they keep regulating it Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67......

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 8:09 PM, Utt_Bugglier said:

They were back after the second battle. Too late, though, to revisit the first battle result and lay down the comp I had wanted to.

Unless you logged out, can't you go back to your battle list and do it that way?

On 8/16/2023 at 9:50 PM, Utt_Bugglier said:

“Daily limit reached” for both. First battle of the day. Ranked, no comps/reports handed out yet.

On 8/16/2023 at 11:09 PM, Utt_Bugglier said:

You experienced a disconnect during a battle?
That happened to me, the other week.

Guys, check dates.

This thread is a necro.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Guys, check dates.

This thread is a necro.

And such low-quality necro-ing at that.

Such low quality, that even I as the OP, am not interested in re-engaging on this.