Advertising Devstrike! on WoWS chat channels

Aethervox
Go to solution Solved by I_cant_Swim_,

Is there any policy from this site administrators whether one should mention Devstrike! in general off topic port chat channel or in open chat channel in battles (whatever the type one is playing)? Should one risk doing so? 

• Thanks 1

• Solution

We do not have a policy on this. Although we appreciate mentions, in WoWs game chat it remains up to the individual to exercise restraint - it may be considered spamming. A good option might be to let your fellow clan-mates know about us, if you are happy with us.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

We do not have a policy on this. Although we appreciate mentions, in WoWs game chat it remains up to the individual to exercise restraint - it may be considered spamming. A good option might be to let your fellow clan-mates know about us, if you are happy with us.

Well the rules allow for instance clan 'adverts' and such once every battle in which case it's not the sort of spam that is against the rules (as doing it multiple times would be spam). What I'm doing is at the start of all battles I put in a few words to advertize the forum. Sadly, there seem to be some 'anti-forumites' in the crowd at times, and I don't know if anybody actually takes notice and/or joins up, but the effort is small and only takes a few seconds.

• Like 1