Query regarding ship-steering issues.

Ensign Cthulhu

Has anyone else, particularly in co-op, observed that their ship abruptly and without their input begins a hard-right turn regarding vigorous correction? Happened to me twice today. 

are you sure island collision avoidance is not turned on or its setting changed in the options (i.e. only binocular view or no permanently)

11 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Has anyone else, particularly in co-op, observed that their ship abruptly and without their input begins a hard-right turn regarding vigorous correction? Happened to me twice today. 

I haven't experienced this.

Have you checked your keyboard connections?

Outside internet lag, I’ve never experienced that either.

I’d definitely check your settings (in case something got reset in the collision avoidance) and keyboard connection/battery. Worth watching out for internet lag and/or cpu spikes too if it happens again. 

This has happened to me but it's been my own damn fault when I've accidentally fat fingered Q or E.

I then wildly stab at A or D to try and get things back in line, all the while taking untold damage from bots thinking "Hey, we got a real noob here, let's rip him a new one"!

1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

I’d definitely check your settings (in case something got reset in the collision avoidance) and keyboard connection/battery.

Collision avoidance confirmed OFF, Keyboard is plug-in, other keyboard commands fine.

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu

From what I'm reading here it could just be a connection issue, when my internet starts to act up I notice I move sharply to one side or the other.